Certified Medical Exercise Specialist
Coach Tamer Ibrahim specializes in sports rehabilitation, health, and fitness, and is a certified Medical Exercise Specialist (MES). He has 29 years of experience in the fitness industry including the following: post-rehabilitation, golf training, weight loss, speed, agility, and strength conditioning, as well as fitness program design.
After managing a personal training department for over 15 years and educating trainers in the different elements of exercise programs and also sports rehabilitation, he started focusing on building his own company known as Zoom Fitness.
Zoom Fitness is dedicated to helping clients achieve a healthy lifestyle through fitness and nutrition. Tamer’s mission is to help every individual reach their health and fitness goals through designing programs that are customized to their needs.
Our bodies are always ‘talking’ to us and giving us signs to stop doing things that aren’t healthy for us, but sometimes we ignore these messages until we are injured.
• Medical Exercise Specialist (MES)
• Golf Training coach by Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
• Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) by National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Nutrition Specialist by National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Performance Enhancement Specialist by National Academy of Sports Medicine